Are you looking to connect with your customers on a deeper level? Would you like to keep them informed and engaged? Our Social Media, Blogging and Newsletter package for WordPress Websites combines all of the major ways companies reach out to their customer base into one, easy to use system.
Once this service is installed and setup, you will only need to write ONE blog post to reach out on multiple platforms. Upon publishing, it automatically gets turned into a Newsletter, a Facebook post, a Twitter post, a Google+ post, a Tumblr post and an SEO friendly blog post as well!
Our Social Media, Blogging and Newsletter Marketing package includes the following:
- Setup of Blog (if needed).
- Installation of Newsletter plugin / software
- Import of up to 400 Subscribers, provided by you in .CSV or comma delimited format.
- Installation of Newsletter subscription form on front end of your website.
- Newsletter theme design to match your website design.
- Setup of automatic newsletter that will broadcast as soon as a new Blog post is published.
- Installation and setup of plugin / software which automatically posts to major social media accounts when a new Blog post is published.
- Connecting your existing social media accounts to the software (creation of social media accounts is an additional fee)
- Installation and setup of plugin / software which turns your blog post tags into hashtags. Easy to use and great for social media optimization.
- Installation of Social Media buttons on front end of website.
- Setup of Like & Share buttons on Blog posts.
- Step by step tutorial, showing how to work the system best.
- 90 days of tech support to cover any possible issues or questions.
Before purchasing this service, please ensure that you have all of the following available:
- WordPress Administrator login credentials.
- Hosting or cPanel login credentials.
- FTP login credentials.
- Login credentials for all of the social media accounts you want to connect. Please note that this service currently only works with the following: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn (limited function) and Path.
One last thing:
This service represents up to 32 hours of work.
Due to the ever changing nature of WordPress, WordPress themes and WordPress plugins, this service is guaranteed to work for the first 90 days, which is covered by tech support. Vortex Design does not write nor update any of the code involved in this system and is therefore not responsible for conflicts arising out of future updates. Plugin or theme conflicts that occur more than 90 days past purchase will require our WordPress Website Repair service.
*** The majority of conflicts that occur due to updates are quick fixes. Any repair under 15 minutes in length will be covered for the first year of the service.